Herbal Tablets: A Boon
For more than a decade, Herbal medicine has been a boon for humankind. When we seek for medicine that is not high on chemical mixings, herbal tablets top the list. As the name suggests these tablets are made from the extracts of natural herbs. Medicinal herbs such as, Chamomile, Ginger, Clove, Garlic, Neem, Tulsi, Red clover, Sandalwood, Aloe Vera, etc. have a high medicinal value and some of them have their aromas too which gives them extra credit.
These medicinal herbs are widely used in manufacturing herbal tablets. The vital elements are extracted from these herbs to manufacture herbal tablets.
Being herbal these tablets comprise benefits that help to aid a number of complications related to heath, like purifying the blood, bronchial asthma, coated tongue, menstrual disorders, hypertension, constipation, diarrhea, and piles.
Top 5 advantages of using herbal tablets
1. Herbal medicines are cheaper than other pharmaceutical drugs
With increasing inflation, everyone wants to save as much as possible. To do the same we compromise a lot of our needs, but the only one we cannot compromise with is the medical attention or the need for important medicines, here is when herbal tablets come to our aid as these are much cheaper than other pharmaceuticals drugs. You can get a pack of 60 herbal tablets for 122 bucks and a normal pharmaceutical tablet pack of 30 will cost about 311 bucks.
2. Herbal tablets are easily accessible.
Herbal tablets do not comprise any such chemicals that need a doctor’s guidance before consumption. Being manufactured from herbs these tablets do not require any recommendation or prescription from a practicing doctor, and thus are easily accessible. But to be on a safer side one should always consult a doctor before consuming and going through and medication.
3. Herbal tablets help in healing naturally.
Shatavari herbs, commonly known as Asparagus
Herbal tablets have gained huge publicity because they help the body in healing naturally. It’s safe and natural ingredients make it easier to choose herbal tablets over others. The herbs used in them can help to heal some major and very common health issues through a natural process. Some of the herbs that are used in the manufacturing of herbal tablets are listed below:
- Ashwasgandha, shatavari, hartaki, jatiphala are used in powder forms to make herbal anti-oxidants.
- Ginseng is mixed in tablets used to boost immunity, to provide relief from stress and also as a stimulant.
- Ginger is used in tablets are consumed to improve appetite, heal nausea, get relief from motion sickness and pain as well.
- Aloe vera tablets are handy in dealing with, constipation, dental plaque, blood sugar levels, fasten the healing of burns, helps in retaining the skin glow and reducing wrinkles.
- Chamomile is used as a tablet to cure upset stomach, anxiety, as well as, diarrhea.
4. Herbal tablets have minimal side effects.
Aloe vera plant
Tablets that are made from natural ingredients or herbs do not have such major side effects. The herbal tablets are much safer than the other medicine that use unnatural ingredients, which may or may not have side effects. Herbs like Tulsi, ashwagandha and aloe vera don’t show any such side effects.
5. Herbal tablets help to build a strong immune system.
A ginseng herb
In the fight against diseases, the immune system plays a vital role in our body. As it defends the body and organs from infection-causing organisms/germs/pests, it is important that the immune system should be strong enough. There are a number of herbal tablets that help to improve the immune system. Tablets having a ginseng herb can be beneficial in boosting the immune system. Researches have shown that ginseng has been positive in boosting the effect of vaccination in diseases like influenza.